Sunday, January 29, 2012

Things That Make You Say Hmmm?!..........

Hmmm.... that's all I can say about knitted lampshade cozies.... hmmmm.... and maybe.
I like yarn. I like the textures of these cozies.  I like imagining how they would look interesting with light filtering through them. Hmmmm. I think I like them.... I think I do, maybe....
Not sure I'm ready to purchase a pattern for these yet. Hmm.... maybe I will work on designing a pattern of my own. Can't be that hard right?
AND what a way to use up some of that cheaper not so favorite yarn! Oh no! Here I go... off on another tangent...
Uh yeah. Have you met me? I'm a total paint by the numbers and a color in the line kind of girl. My imagination stretches, but how do I stretch it into designing.............Hmmm... you got any ideas?
Here's the link to where I found this
http://www.craftsy.com/workshop/Finocchiaro-Swirls-Lampshade-Cover/11;jsessionid=7E5B7D19FDB2DE3FA1EBBF9FD14C2AE5.rush

No comments:

Post a Comment