Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I probably shouldn't show you this......

Because I totally want to be the one to win this! 
But just because I'm nice I think maybe I should share! Yep. I'm nice like that!
How would you like to have your very own copy of this awesome book?    The Ultimate Stitch Dictionary from the Editors of Vogue Knitting Magazine!!!!

***You can find the original post and place to leave your comment HERE at www.craftgossip.com


This is the Volume 6 – Edgings edition.
More than 200 edgings organized by ribs, texture, cables, lace, color, unusual and crochet. There are patterns for knitters and crocheters of all skill levels, arranged from easiest to most challenging.
Easy to follow written instructions as well as charts. Full color photography of a sample swatch for each pattern.
Also includes abbreviations and conversion chart, guide to doing yarn overs and multiple yarn overs, and a glossary.
This book is full color and hard cover, a really cool book!
Leave me a comment, but hurry, giveaway ends next Friday, December 9, 2011
 *** don't leave a comment here on Schi~Schu Knits but over at the Craft Gossip site! HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment