Sunday, May 27, 2012

Wild Thing's Vest

I'm done. I'm done!
I admit it... I have the attention span of a gnat. Very short, very limited bursts... you get the idea.
I started this little vest a while ago.. like over a month ago.... [LINK] and then well... I forgot about it. Not exactly forgot all about it, but it did get shoved into the bottom of my knitting bag and not finished.  I have no idea why I didn't finish it because it was really simple and all I had left was the neck ribbing. Oh well.  It's done now!
I can't wait to see how it's going to look on Mr. Wild Thing. I ended up knitting close to the pattern directions and this is somewhere between a size 2 and 4, but I don't think I will be able to wait until his birthday in October so I better give it to him soon!!
I gave it to WT on Sunday & I'm really glad I did! His cute little head barely made it through the opening. Everywhere else fits perfectly! Happy early birthday present buddy! *He said he 'loves' it! I love him so it's a win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment